Born and raised in Wadi Musa, the town around Jordan’s top attraction Petra, hospitality is in our families’ blood. My grandfather escorted visitors already to Petra when the British had the mandate over Transjordan and Palestine. Petra was not easy accessible at that time, it took a long journey. My grandfather picked customers from Jerusalem, where close by the first airport had been. Over dirt roads they made their way to Musa Spring. On back of horses they rode from there into Petra. For lack of accommodation visitors stayed overnight inside Petra around the remains of Qasr Al Bint. My family followed the footsteps of my grandfather as tour guides and later as hotel keeper. On my grandfather’s adventures from Jerusalem to our home Petra Nights Tours had been born.
Our official story began in 1999. As licensed tour operator we started to organize trips in Jordan, to share with visitors not just Petra but other sites and amazing landscapes our country has to offer. Today we are privileged to welcome individual tourists and groups alike. Still our company is independent and run by our family. We are small enough to be flexible and big enough to serve the need of visitors to Jordan and are ready for future innovations to come.
To let every customer enjoy Jordan at its best and see our country, the people and the culture for what it is.
Our Philosophy and Values
• We believe in the importance of hospitality. We distinguish ourselves through our strong commitment to improve.
• Customer satisfaction is our first goal and we believe we can reach it through quality control. For this reason, we constantly measure and evaluate our guests’ satisfaction for a consistent service.
• Creating and operating a holiday is a great responsibility. Our team acts every day with care to fulfil this task.
• There is no such thing as a perfect holiday for all. Therefore, we customize tours, to find the right itinerary for each traveler.
• We know that every detail is important, and for this reason make our best effort to care for all those "little things" so that your trip will be great.
• We are honest and open with our partners and customers.
• When in Jordan our field staff will treat customers like a new friend, you are at the heart and soul of our company.
• There are no hidden costs in our offers.
• We practice and require fair business. Our team members and our suppliers receive just earnings for the services provided. We do not offer reduced prices at the expense of humans and nature. Therefore, we are not the cheapest company in the market.
• We are committed to responsible travel. We want to leave a positive impact in communities where we work. Where the opportunity exists we prefer to work with local hotels and suppliers. We do our best to contribute to our aim not to change the culture or damaging the wilderness.