• Check-in time at hotels is 14:00, check-out time at hotels is 12:00 noon.
• The Istanbul old city tour is on foot as the places are in walking distance to each other. The order of visits may be reversed.
• The Hagia Sophia is open from 09:00-17:00 in the period November to March and from 09:00-19:00 in the period April to October. The last entry is one hour before closing time. Women need to cover their head, and everyone needs to move the shoes before stepping on the carpet. The Hagia Sophia is now a mosque, so do not walk in front of praying visitors and note that the Hagia Sophia might get busy during Friday prayers around noon.
• Opening Hours of the Topkapi Palace are 10:00-16:00 in the period October to March, 09:00-18:45 in the period April to September. The palace is closed on Tuesdays.
• The Blue Mosque is closed to non-Muslims 45 minutes before the call to prayer, 30 minutes afterwards, and on Fridays until 14:30.
• To respect the local culture please cover shoulders and knees, for mosque visit women need to cover their head.
• For swimming in the Cleopatra Pool of Pamukkale please pack towel, swimwear and bathing shoes.
• If you opt for a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, it only takes place in the early morning. We recommend to book as early as possible as this is a popular activity and subject to availability.
• Our staff is trained to follow hygiene and safety protocols.