Tour Type: Private
Runs: Every Day
Accommodation: 3* Hotel, Camp
Minimum Age: 3
Enjoy a private 3-day tour to the highlights of Jordan: Petra, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea. From Amman start with your driver to Petra visiting along the way the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, the Bedouin village Dana and Little Petra. The next day you have a full day to explore the amazing rock city Petra, a private guide provides a historical insight. The night you spend at a campsite in Wadi Rum, with a traditional dinner and a starry desert sky. On your last day explore with a jeep parts of the spectacular Wadi Rum desert, before heading back to Amman.
- Visit the incredible rock city Petra.
- Enjoy dinner and the night at a camp in the desert.
- Discover the beautiful Wadi Rum in a 4x4.
- Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea.
Day 1: Amman Hotel − Dead Sea Beach – Dana Village Stop - Little Petra − Petra Hotel
08:30 your friendly drivers picks you from your hotel lobby or any other location in Amman. Drive down to the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth. The salty water of the lake lets you float, not swim. The mineral-rich mud on the shores promises to have healing properties for the skin. After some leisure time at the beach we proceed to journey southwards. Stop in Dana, a 400 years old Bedouin village, from where you enjoy some great views over the Dana Reserve. Onto Little Petra, which most likely served as caravan stopping point for Petra. Enter the small site through a narrow gorge, known as Siq Al Barid, where to see temples, tombs and water channels carved in the sandstone. One of the caves shows the remains of a Nabataean fresco painting. Short ride to your hotel in Petra, check in.
3* Petra Palace or similar
Day 2: Petra Tour – Wadi Rum Camp
Today visit the highlight of Jordan, the red rose city Petra! You are able to start as early as 06:00. Meet your local guide and pass the narrow canyon, the so-called Siq, with its colourful sandstone. At the end you will be rewarded with a view of the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. After around 2 hours the guide says farewell to you at the restaurant area. You have free time to explore Petra on your own. The young at heart for instance have the chance to climb the 800 stairs to the 45 meters high Monastery El Deir. Return to the main gate. In the afternoon, drive 1.5 hours in southern direction to Wadi Rum. Enjoy a delicious dinner and stay overnight at a camp.
Quiet Village Camp or similar
Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3: Wadi Rum 3 hours jeep ride − Amman
Embark a 4x4 and with your Bedouin driver uncover more of the vast desert. The rugged scenery, the changing colours of sands and mountains, the serene atmosphere will make you understand why Wadi Rum is one of the most impressive desert landscapes in the world. The setting had been used for Hollywood movies. You see canyons, red sand dunes, Nabataean rock inscriptions and the natural rock bridge Um Frouth, formed over centuries. You have the chance to climb to the top of the bridge for some great views. Your Bedouin driver will prepare a sweet Bedouin tea during a break. A 4 hours long drive takes you back to Amman City, where the tour ends.
- 1 night at hotel with breakfast in Petra.
- 1 night at Bedouin camp with breakfast and dinner in Wadi Rum.
- Transfers in private, A/C vehicle with English speaking driver.
- 3 hours jeep ride with Bedouin driver in Wadi Rum.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
- Holiday Inn Dead Sea beach use with towel.
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi on board.
- Meals and beverage not stated.
- Tips, portage and private expenses.
- Mandatory New Year's gala dinner if any.
• Check-in time at hotels is 14:00, check-out time at hotels 12:00 noon
• Wear comfortable walking shoes and depending on season bring sun protection.
• For Dead Sea don't forget swimwear, flip flops or water sandals.
• The local guides in Petra are licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in Jordan and are not part of our team.
• A 700 meters horse ride from the main gate to the beginning of the Siq is included in the admission fee Petra. Horse handlers expect a tip of 3 JOD per horse.
• 4x4s in Wadi Rum are old vehicles without A/C and seat belt. They belong to the local Bedouin association.
How to Book this Tour
- After booking the tour with us online, one of our consultants will get in touch within 24 hours. You need to pay then a 25% deposit by credit card or by bank transfer. The full payment is due latest 14 days before tour start.
- Cancellations or changes need to be sent in written form. Charges are as follows:
• 25 $USD of the total price of the trip for cancellations from the date of booking until 31 days before departure.
• 25% of the total price of the trip for cancellations or changes made 30 to 08 days before departure.
• 100% of the total price of the trip for cancellations or changes made 07 to 01 days before departure or no show.
- For refunds we do not cover transaction fees charged by credit card companies and banks.